Business Development Rep (BDR) — Commission based ONLY
Foodetective for Business is B2B SaaS Enabled-marketplace with a unified infrastructure for the Food Tech Industry, using a unified API. Our team is working together to build one of the most innovative B2B SaaS platforms in the world by centralising restaurant’s tech stacks using this unified API.
We’re looking for talented people who want to help us move fast and make a huge impact. Join us on our mission to make matters simple and affordable for everyone in these sectors.
Business & Sales Development sits at the forefront of Foodetective’s Sales Strategy and success. We seek disciplined hunters who want to join a fast-growing dynamic Sales Team and gain first-hand experience in a dynamic and fast moving start-up.
We’re looking for people who:
- Want to make a difference. We are a small team effectively reshaping how people look at the industry. We need people who ‘get it’ and want to play an integral part in helping us accomplish this mission and are persistent in getting the job done
- Possess a passion, curiosity, and energy for the F&B, Hospitality sectors and intersection of technology in these sectors
- Thrive in client-facing situations. At Foodetective, our client always come first and we love the thrill of turning a client’s frustration into a great experience
- Embrace technology and the role it plays in the F&B and Hospitality sector
- Pro-actively trying new approaches, turning mistakes or failures into a learning opportunity
- Develop and execute on cold calling, emailing and messaging to prospective restaurants, groups and others in London
- Develop deep knowledge of the Foodetective product and service offering
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in your assigned area
- Set up meetings and calls between prospective clients to give demos of our product
- Support the wider Sales Team on wide variety of initiatives concerning their respective areas
- Participate in knowledge sharing between the Sales Team, detailing feedback from all interactions with prospective clients
- Minimum 1+ years’ demonstrable Sales, Business Development or Account Management success (either professional or work experience)
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email
- Presentable and confident in face-to-face meetings
- General higher education or sales-training and qualifications
- Able to build rapport quickly over phone or face to face
Location & Working Remotely:
Keep in mind that this role will be worked remotely until the situation in the UK is more clear. There is no expectation for BDR’s to meet clients for face-to-face meetings until the individual is comfortable in doing so and (or) restrictions are lifted to enable this.
Application & Interview Process:
If you want to know more about Foodetective for Business, please email your CV to email@example.com. Additionally, when sending your CV, answer the following questions as part of the application process (see below);
1. What are you motivations for wanting to join Foodetective for Business?
2. Do you have previous experience in B2B Sales and (or) SaaS Sales?
3. Why should we proceed with you for this position?
4. What does a successful day look like to you for a BDR at Foodetective?
5. Are you authorised to work in the country you apply for?
To be transparent, we’ve outlined of Interview Process below to know exactly the steps you’ll be taking as part of this process;
Application > Initial Screening Call > Challenge Part 1 > Challenge Part 2 > Meet the Founders > Offer
For now, this is a COMMISSION-ONLY position with a competitive Commission Structure.
We will discuss with you the role in more detail and answer any questions you have on this remote working position on the initial screening call. This role has opportunity for long-term full time employment.
Foodetective are an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.